Pumpkin Latte with Brain Coffee Recipe
|Preparation time: 15 min.|
- 2 sachets of Brain Coffee
- 150 g /5.30 oz/ mashed pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp shredded fresh ginger
- 400 ml /13.5 oz/ fresh milk
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 200 ml /6.8 oz/ pastry cream
- 50 ml /1.7 oz/ whipped cream
- By choice – crushed walnuts or almonds
Heat the pumpkin puree in a pot. Add the cloves, nutmeg, cardamom, vanilla powder, shredded ginger and 1 spoonful of honey.
Add the fresh milk when the puree boils up and stir until the mixture thickens.
In a bowl, whip the sweet cream with 1 spoonful of honey.
Dissolve both Brain Coffee sachets in warm water.
Get a deep, transparent glass. First, add the first pumpkin mixture up to the middle of the glass, then the coffee.
Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and nuts.
Bon appetit, and may the productivity light up your brain!